miércoles, 11 de septiembre de 2013

Act. integrative 1

Name

Were is it
How much is it?
How long does it take?
advantages
Disadvantages
University of Queretaro
Cerro de las campanas S/N the bells Querétaro
$3000
9 semesters
*is a faculty of chemistry
*opportunities to enter more

*is far
*Little lent
UNAM
Cuautitlán México
$2000
9 semesters
*this the carieer I want
*most prestigious  
*few opportunities
To enter
*many people

UAEMEX
Toluca
#3000
9 semesters
*preference academic
*this more near
*difficult admission
*few careers with chemistry including
 
I’m interested in becoming Pharmaceutical chemist biologist because.
I like to study very much to do equation and to win money. A Pharmaceutical C.B is te person who works a lot, wears a lap coat and helps people.
There are different universities where I can study such as University of Queretaro, Campus Cuatitlan and Campus Toluca.
If I want to study I need to study a lot and to learn English, to have well grades.   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario